PMR Selection Process
PMR selection process – backed by the industry specialists, consultants, and engineering team – is attuned to serving the needs of our clients in various engineering, commercial, and service industry.
- To ensure all candidates are closely matched as possible to clients’ requirements, PMR undertakes the following procedures:
- Gain full understanding of the clients’ technical requirements, project aims and business objectives via face-to-face discussions and by working from detailed job specifications.
- Rigorous analysis of the target vacancy to build up an objective picture of the ideal recruit.
- Value added guidance to clients throughout the recruitment process, including advice on salary and benefits package.
- Carefully crafted advertisements and/or subtle, focused search activity to attract interest from high calibre candidates.
- Initial database search and CV screening of candidates to assess experience. In many cases, our knowledge of the marketplace is such that the candidates will be known to us and can be contacted immediately, even before a computerized search has been performed. In cases where we have not been able to identify suitable candidates, we will post the position on our Web site, with Internet advertisers and targeted trade press.
- Video / Telephone interview with suitable candidates to assess availability, interest, salary expectations etc. Candidates interested in the role will then be fully briefed about the role, technical requirements, project objectives, culture of the organization and personalities involved.
- Accurate, pragmatic assessment of candidates against the target vacancy, through a mix of best practice techniques.
- Detailed analysis of candidate’s track record which will include reference checking to establish their suitability and professionalism.
- If required, face to face interviews with the candidate will be conducted by PMR, prior to arranging a meeting with the client.
- Presentation of short-listed candidates’ CVs and references will be given to the client.
PMR was founded with one KEY objective: To always recruit the right person for the right job. Assist today’s high-tech leaders in meeting their critical staffing needs. In this spirit of service, we not only take on independent searches, but also provide complete recruitment consulting services. Our goal is to staff your organization with people who are result oriented performers – those individuals who have a proven history of performing in a manner that is far beyond satisfactory.